“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- Haha, @avalonstar and I just debated our choices for how to pursue Anima weapons the same way we consider other major life decisions. #FFXIV Follow Jen's Twitter
- SO MUCH BADASSERY UGH. Sometimes I can’t handle how awesome #GameOfThrones is. I’m so happy.
- Masi Oka from Heroes is at my escape game today!!
- RT @avalonstar: "Can we be the first memeologists?" — @iceymoon, 2016.
- RT @avalonstar: I am @avalonstar.
- If you're looking for Bryan, you'll find him over at @avalonstar. This handle is akin to carbonite for a Twitter account. Follow Bryan's Twitter
- RT @bryanveloso: This is @DarkSoulsGame, in a nutshell. https://t.co/FekF2KpqOU
- RT @bryanveloso: Missed an Avalonstar Teespring campaign shirt? They're all now on my @DBHGaming store! https://t.co/6H2Ca4kbRh https://t.c…
- RT @bryanveloso: Thank you for the support, friends. Special shoutout to @SnowlitTwitch's community for breaking the barrier! https://t.co/…
- RT @bryanveloso: Crusaders, you have a new sub badge. c( •ᴗ•) https://t.co/tAu9YEHpBU