“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- Rude if you to barge in like that, but I’ll let you in anyway, September. Follow Jen's Twitter
- RT @hello_base: We’ve announced the truly awesome venue for #helloparty4: The TimesCenter! See you there on Oct. 4th at 6:30pm. https://t.c…
- RT @hello_base: The #helloparty4 Tshirt design is almost finalized, check it out! 15 days left to get your own http://t.co/cL5XD0UCuZ http:…
- @SQKIsiggy seriously? xD maybe i spend too much time on Tumblr. and before that, too much time on Arama (the LJ days). and before that.. lol
- ngl, i'm so in love with what i just bought. #helloparty4 #scrapbook
- @minigolf2000 — You gonna be at the booth today? Got a prospect I want you to meet. Follow Bryan's Twitter
- @SHumle — Embrace Prime.
- I was accompanied by a tater, a bunny, and Santa. (at @JohnnyRockets in Seattle, WA) https://t.co/w869yvZdy0 http://t.co/cmJpeRN0MW
- @KevBot__24 — Was it as guacamole as you thought it would be? ;)
- RT @rustym: Retro Game Crunch is 34% off on Steam!! http://t.co/vfOCUQ3xgw