“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- Missed some Avalonstar this week? NEVER FEAR! Here's "This Week in Avalonstar" for the week of September 11th, 2016! https://t.co/INJ68E5F0t Follow Bryan's Twitter
- "This Week in Avalonstar" for the week of September 4th, 2016! https://t.co/yv7S0ASeQG
- We're almost halfway through our t-shirt campaign, did you grab your pocket of cuteness yet? If not, you should... https://t.co/ritw4AEOhw
- If you're looking for Bryan, you'll find him over at @avalonstar. This handle is akin to carbonite for a Twitter account.
- RT @bryanveloso: This is @DarkSoulsGame, in a nutshell. https://t.co/FekF2KpqOU