“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- Does anyone want the GAM (Hello! Project) page? I created it a long time ago, but I'm never going to do anything... http://t.co/ftm41vLWRb Follow Jen's Twitter
- RT @raeheartilly: My fellow gamers: remember to follow me on twitch ! @raeheartilly I'll be having my broadcast schedule soon . ;)
- @rinrin1513 well i was there less than 2 months ago. xD about a year later seemed reasonable.. feels so far now tho @SQKIsiggy @bryanveloso
- @rinrin1513 i'm supposedly planning for January 2016.. this is going to be a tough wait. DDD: if i even make it lol @SQKIsiggy @bryanveloso
- @rinrin1513 @SQKIsiggy i miss that okonomiyaki place ;A; and you guys! this is bad, 2015 just started & i already wanna go back @bryanveloso