“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- @jckprry that's a really good idea. :o Follow Jen's Twitter
- I caught my 15 y/o cat Choco playing with a bottle cap! This is REALLY rare, even as a kitten he didn't pla... https://t.co/iIYtwwdR9n
- I think we may have had too much sugar, we're starting to act like weird lol. @ Max Karaoke http://t.co/4LraDiD090
- Karaoke with the Torrance crew! ONLY YOU (BOØWY) had like animated lyrics, which kept Rina & Mike on… http://t.co/vsk34oXXxZ
- Mitsuwa had a food festival and they brought in a chef from Japan making this ramen dish as his… http://t.co/Q0Z9CNmq5n
- Hm, my app beachballs when I try to resize it. Seems legit I guess. Follow Bryan's Twitter
- @djWHEAT — Has OGN ever been known for creating compelling experiences? GSL and DreamHack wipe the floor with them in absolutely everything.
- @jckprry — Maybe @MLG can be an option for you? http://t.co/TmTSVRBkpq :)
- @fazil — @day9tv is an awesome start then (http://t.co/VJQQmZA5Um). Also @OneMoreGameTV (http://t.co/bwwuBnrV3N). General and amusing. :)
- @fazil — Great to hear! What games are you into? :)