“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- Met some lovely people during pre-reception & the cold, windy wait for red carpet viewing ❤️… https://t.co/7LaI1fFhXj Follow Jen's Twitter
- @samclaflin Do you think Finnick knew Annie was pregnant before he infiltrated The Capitol with squad 451? #AskSamClaflin
- @samclaflin Early supporter of your casting here! Did you know of/meet other actors who were auditioning for Finnick? #AskSamClaflin
- @Gulopine i think it was Periscope. @bryanveloso
- We’re in the background @bryanveloso! https://t.co/WaeY4Yv2yx
- RT @allenhklee: The Twitch design team grew today with @mangosango joining the team \o/ Follow Bryan's Twitter
- It's been a productive vacation already! FeelsGoodMan https://t.co/DSrwtvYBvY
- @BuffDaddyHD — What? It's been like.. a week. ;)
- @iKasperr @seriouslyclara @wshandtwitch — I was going to jump into this but... https://t.co/wIncWobeIU
- First attempt Laurence... I'll see myself out now. #PS4Share https://t.co/9ssTxH2oXo https://t.co/ze1uAzyO7M