“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- @Kaymeista thank you!✨ Follow Jen's Twitter
- Wanted a hair color change, but hate having the need to touch up the roots.. solution: ombré! Thanks… https://t.co/4PJdZcf8Ne
- @HiRezJosh thank you!! ^-^
- @CEOofCute they were all finalists for the failed 12th gen Mirai Shoujo audition. one of the best KSS generations. <3
- @CEOofCute L to R: Niinuma Kisora, Danbara Ruru, Yamaki Risa, Oura Hirona, Yokogawa Yumei, Haga Akane, Funaki Musubu http://t.co/IoqEhhXuxD
- @misskaddykins — WOOOOOO! :D Follow Bryan's Twitter
- @TempForge — No worries my friend. It's always the thought that counts. <3
- @Jacklifear — Same to you friend. <3
- Glad I was able to have 8 hours with you guys. <3 Thanks to muh @Slackaholicus, @TheTeawrex, @kjr_kisuke, and @LinkLily for the raids! :D
- You didn't know you wanted your 3rd place Glitchless% spot back until you actually got it back. Then it felt AWESOME. http://t.co/F2KoD0Yf5U