“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- RT @bryanveloso: Played 10 hours of #FF14 with @iceymoon today. This is our 6th MMORPG adventure using our Elsydeon and Siah characters. :3… Follow Jen's Twitter
- My 17 y/o cat can't jump very high anymore, but our new couch is low and the cushions let him reach… https://t.co/24LUjHnNm6
- Poor kitties must be wondering what kind of hell we brought them to. :/ Fire alarm testing every weekday since last Monday. #ripears
- @jkakar thank you! :)
- RT @cloudlupus: @bryanveloso @iceymoon "this is captain avalon to co-pilot icey come in icey" "This is icey over" "Captain avalon to icey i…
- @SHumle — lmao. Follow Bryan's Twitter
- Ragnarok Online 1 & 2, Lineage 2, TERA, and Final Fantasy XI were the other 5. Added FF14 today. Tree of Savior will be next on that list.
- Played 10 hours of #FF14 with @iceymoon today. This is our 6th MMORPG adventure using our Elsydeon and Siah characters. :3 I missed this.
- @Lorg_ — Humility and self worth go hand-in-hand. Without the latter, the former is merely self-deprecation.
- @EddieRuckus — Amen to that friend. <3