“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- Choco going for the record of longest amount of time his tongue has been sticking out. #17yearsold @… https://t.co/OhTzxHdjSe Follow Jen's Twitter
- RT @bryanveloso: Consistently blown away by the technology and production-level of Perfume's live performances: https://t.co/3YtRpjlb1F
- OH: i will make her recreate the photo 4 me at gunpoint tbh (Re: Eri photos missing from collection.)
- RT @nanadayo_: don't have any penlights or King Blades while you're at an idol event? it's ok just use a tissue box http://t.co/fBw2pgYsPG
- In the end, the Titans got us. ;A; But we put up a good fight. Dedicate your heart! @ Weingart Stadium https://t.co/CLzWszvUtv
- @TheHakku — I love you too. :3 Follow Bryan's Twitter
- People aren't going to listen to your rant because you're ruining their high. Really, you shouldn't be bothering them folks. ._.
- RT @MANvsGAME: Just woke up from a 12 hour "nap." Had this stupid dream "Music" was the most popular game on @Twitch. MOTHER OF GOD! http:/…
- @kstewart — I'm a bit behind on the storylines, but of course the co-tweeting wi commence!
- RT @kstewart: The most asked question of the year: Will @bryanveloso and I be co-tweeting Wrestlemania XXXI? #tagteamawesome