“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- taking off! both excited and sad about this trip.. ahh. #sayumi #morningmusume14 Follow Jen's Twitter
- My parents are with the Mockingjay, too! Me with the Mockingjay mama here. #soproud @ Regal Cinemas… http://t.co/Z4ztquhQy4
- Yessss #TheHungerGamesMockingjayPart1 #tvtag http://t.co/dEGOFm9fg6
- @fudanjuju make sure to have 10 members in your unit and then, after selecting a song, pick a person on the friend list. boosts your scores!
- モーニング娘。'14に応援メッセージを送ろうキャンペーン！ http://t.co/FeNJvl1DSX #morningmusume14 #モーニング娘14_GYAO
- @TwitchBrotatoe — I absolutely adore it. :3 Follow Bryan's Twitter
- Finally. We get to stay in Akihabara. o(^▽^)o (@ レム秋葉原 (remm Akihabara) in Chiyoda, 東京都) https://t.co/XS0cF8zHVN http://t.co/2b4zq407DV
- @reidmain — Oh, of course. ;D All I need is a weekend house and a Concorde.
- Tadaima! (￣▽￣) (@ 成田国際空港 in 成田市, JP w/ @iceymoon) https://t.co/O4N5wUC0QY
- @whov1an — You're gonna have to catch us first! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ