“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- @platinumdoori yaaaay! ^_____^ enjoy <3 Follow Jen's Twitter
- @rinrin1513 yeah, that's where it starts amping up! woohoo enjoy~ and @SQKIsiggy you are dead to me until you finish at least one
- RT @rinrin1513: Been semi-marathoning Harry Potter these past few days... Gotten halfway now. @_@ @iceymoon we can talk about stuff soon! …
- @rinrin1513 omg ❤︎
- RT @PageToPremiere: So much truth. READ IT FIRST. @HankGreen #Reading #Movies #PageToPremiere http://t.co/stEvWUyqGN
- @griffinmatta — \o Follow Bryan's Twitter
- Thanks for keeping me company friends, and thank you to @PrincezzxDiana and @MarvelousDuck for the raids! Enjoy your weekends! <3
- RT @MainMenuLive: And #TasteTheMenu is over! Winner will be contacted in the next 24 hours Thank you everyone for your support We love you…
- Tonight. Night five of Lost Odyssey. Month 1 of partnership over with many more ahead! Let's goooooooo~ http://t.co/s3tLPJp5eI #MenuLive
- This still grinds my gears. One word and lowercase "s"! D; http://t.co/4wPZPca2Ii http://t.co/D6TJkt8iqi