“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- @rinrin1513 omg xDDD Follow Jen's Twitter
- @rinrin1513 why, is it a bad soda? or the marketing for this soda isn't good? or it just doesn't fit thier image? xD
- @Prescy_La I may be interested in Airi polaroid depending on cost w shipping. I can’t Adam you tho since you don’t follow me.. add me? :)
- RT @bryanveloso: I'M SERIOUS. @AeralieBrighton IS IN MY HOUSE. http://t.co/s3tLPJp5eI #MainMenu http://t.co/qoDtPMoExg
- RT @its_conklin: So close! Just add women. https://t.co/O3Jee9fS1H
- PSA: Your polite reminder to consider using "you've earned it" over "you deserve it." Respect the work and respect the person who put it in. Follow Bryan's Twitter
- Oh. http://t.co/KoceDsbWwA http://t.co/N76InBjkY6
- My Crusaders, check your @Twitch inboxes. This month's subscriber newsletter (should) be sitting inside of them. :3
- RT @OMGElsie: Finally got around to wearing these @bryanveloso http://t.co/ObgLe5KKs0
- @OMGElsie — Eeeeee! :D So awesome! :D