“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- RT @bryanveloso: My lovely @iceymoon has been at @heroku for a year. :D Follow Jen's Twitter
- RT @bryanveloso: The eternal struggle: me versus @iceymoon in Soul Calibur. After all these years, we’re still pretty much even.
- Forgot to check in earlier. Arya is really starting to enter into my top favorites! #GameofThrones #tvtag http://t.co/HrY7OM1YyI
- Movie day with mom~ in hindsight, it's almost like this movie fit today's theme. :) #Philomena #tvtag http://t.co/0fZQBGz2kv
- watching the lunar eclipse
- RT @matto: BECAUSE I'M INTERNET FAMOUS! RT ^^ to make it true, people. Follow Bryan's Twitter
- RT @engadget: Twitch streams more live video than the WWE, MLB and ESPN combined http://t.co/u0mQ1jpvdv http://t.co/sPbN22rCWm
- @preshit — I really need to start watching that show. >_>;
- @cdharrison — I feel like I should blog an answer to this…
- @zachinglis — I like Kirby myself. Been awhile since I played though. :( // @iceymoon