“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- Choco has discovered the wonders of the heated rug! That is an "ohh yeah" pose & face if I've ever… http://t.co/BsapxvHLrz Follow Jen's Twitter
- @SQKIsiggy considering the likely offenders.. it's about a 2 in 3 chance that it was!
- My full-length mirror was dropped and broken by one of my cats. Aww kitties, you’re not THAT ugly.
- Driver's permit GET! Maybe I'm finally growing up.. then again, I chose the Instagram filter cuz it… http://t.co/rf5Z1ouZOw
- @SQKIsiggy we passed by it on the way home :/ it’s massive. I thought it might be a a park but seems to be a construction site @bryanveloso
- @HiRezJosh — You should email that to support. ;) Follow Bryan's Twitter
- @TwitchBrotatoe, you feel great wrapped around my chest. :3 #broLewd http://t.co/qQzWE28FmN
- @AeoGamer — That'll be what my cats'll look like while wearing it. :D
- Why... thank you @allenhklee... ＿|￣|○ http://t.co/ZQMuvB3nrg
- IT'S A WEARABLE KOTATSU FOR YOUR CAT: http://t.co/7HN2zVMisb #fuckingkawaii http://t.co/dHCJgMaIpP