“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- @ELLIOTTCABLE Long story short, we were locked out of our bathroom. After a couple hours we got in, only to find ourselves locked in. Follow Jen's Twitter
- These are a few elements involved in our little home drama today.. think MacGyver/I Love Lucy… http://t.co/Oiu86fBwUG
- that photo was everything. #Oscars #tvtag http://t.co/NnfU7rYroP
- was a fun night with Rina Jonsson. some karaoke, some candy, some Oscars, some beer, some pizza, some Jennifer... http://t.co/f7DzJ8pome
- was a fun night with @rinrin1513. some karaoke, some candy, some Oscars, some beer, some pizza, some Jennifer Lawrence. what's not to love?!
- @ashedryden — As long as your devices can handle 220v (most now do) you should be fine. // @kantrn Follow Bryan's Twitter
- @ashedryden — Depending on where you’re heading, getting a two prong adapter will be necessary. // @kantrn
- A Shiny New Apple. @ Veloft http://t.co/1eEBisy27I
- @davemcnally — Yep. :)
- Final battle time is my favorite time.