“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- @Alaundrymat watching some Modern Family helped me, otherwise it would have been hard to sleep lol. you should put on some Big Bang Theory! Follow Jen's Twitter
- Trying to win tickets to the @TheHungerGames Mockingjay LA premiere. #MockingjayTickets on sale NOW!
- ...there she is! DJ For the night, Aichan. I got to interact with her a lot! ❤️ #takahashiai #momusu… http://t.co/FlE3F5yII0
- Waiting for Aichan to arrive... #jmelo #takahashiai #morningmusume #momusu @ Rusty's Surf Ranch http://t.co/yhEee6I8m5
- I started out just trying to remember a part from Aisare Sugiru.. ended up watching several Rival Survival performances. #somanytears