“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- RT @joshuahorowitz: This is how Jennifer Lawrence likes to tell me stories. #jenniferlawrence http://t.co/Y3EBkFpT4H Follow Jen's Twitter
- @rhyselsmore don't get used to it!
- RT @kawaiinot: Packing packing packing... I wonder what I'll forget. It's always a surprise.
- @Leonyleoncita welcome to Twitter!! <3
- RT @hellotribeHQ: I never forget you and your dream!! @hello_base @hellotribeHQ — The Captain Couple is headed back to America. We’ll miss…
- @wanderingmatt — I’m up for that! :D // @mattbrett Follow Bryan's Twitter
- @mattbrett @wanderingmatt — Mind helping me get my final 2 trophies sometime this week? :D
- Wrote my first Sass @each loop. #feelsgoodman
- Dismembered. @ Veloft http://t.co/2yyq1WMNig
- A currency we can believe in: http://t.co/YuVZlFLu5j #wow