“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- @willowstarr17 sounds good, thanks! i don't know how different they are, but i feel like these would be more accurately sized than HotTopic. Follow Jen's Twitter
- @willowstarr17 Yay, I'm so happy to hear from you!! Yes, Hello! Party.. not Hello! Online. :) Let me know if you still want Ladies size M.
- @willowstarr17 hi! i'm Jen, organizer of Hello! Party. i've been trying to reach you via email, but maybe you don't check it. can you DM me?
- The trailer. It's here. Just watch. http://t.co/OZ8r0QVxL3 #mockingjay #thehungergames aaaaah!
- RT @TakeoRey: Planning with the @hello_base team, getting Hello!Party 4 all set up! @iceymoon is our fearless leader! http://t.co/sKx89iAYw5
- @SaturnClassics — PM me on Twitch and I'll see what I can do. ^_^ Follow Bryan's Twitter
- Watching the running of mazes on a date night with Jen. :3 (@ AMC Universal CityWalk Stadium 19 with IMAX) https://t.co/DRTwe5IQby
- @thegunrun — Oh hey there. Welcome to town. ^_^7
- @saturnclassics — Eventually. AFAIK, it's a little ways down the roadmap.
- @buffdaddyhd — *rubs shoulders*