“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- Bryan found us a great Airbnb! Under the influence of Jpop, my thought was: このAirbnb・・・がいい。 @ San… http://t.co/SH80dl1ySD Follow Jen's Twitter
- @johpan need to confirm stuff first.. will let you know soon! :D
- Status: grinning like a fool. <(￣︶￣)>#helloparty4
- @jckprry yeah we got hooked on Comic-Con last year, so this might be an annual thing now lol. you should come down one day! worth the trip.
- Mockingjay trailer will be debuted, but at the Samsung experience instead of Hall H! Yay trailer! <3 #MockingjaySDCC http://t.co/fuvjSzNG9k
- Go check out my co-workers @jarques, @allenhklee, and @OMGElsie on Whatever Wednesdays! Tell them I sent you! ;D http://t.co/dyrMLDni38 Follow Bryan's Twitter
- @SQKIsiggy — Yep! // @iceymoon
- @bobbyscar — You're gonna be at SDCC!? I'll stop by and say hi! :D
- @NikaHarper — Ill see you there then! :D
- RT @therealcmiller: @bryanveloso Made this after the last stream XD http://t.co/jpsgRLQG72