“Renai” (恋愛) is a Japanese word for romantic love. It is composed of two symbols that each separately also represent love—”koi” (恋) and “ai” (愛)—with subtle nuanced differences in their meaning. We liked the domain Ren.ai because it is one whole word and two separate words at the same time, but no matter how you choose to divide it, it will always mean love.
Jen and Bryan have been engaged since May 2003, so this has been a long time coming. It’s a big deal for us as you may have noticed by the way we are not exactly going low-key on a lot of things. It really means a lot to us that the day has finally come, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
A lot of work and thought has gone into many elements of our wedding, including this website. Our biggest wish is that people will be able to look at these things and enjoy them as an experience of their own, not just as an observer. Thank you for sharing in the most important time of our lives!
- RT @bryanveloso: I had a unique opportunity so I took it. Happy birthday to muh @iceymoon. :3 https://t.co/eD8qGIJnsg Follow Jen's Twitter
- @iKasperr thank you!! :) @bryanveloso
- The dinner portion! Games, both drinking and non-drinking, were played, food was consumed,… https://t.co/Er5VjYh7Bf
- I missed selfies with a few, but you are in this photo in spirit. Thanks everyone.. some of you… https://t.co/Wx1o3oMyiw
- Ahh I don't have a photo with everyone! (yet). So here is some of us! Partied until 5:30am...… https://t.co/ZbYygGTE2O
- @NoirMaybe — This should be a requirement, not a choice. Follow Bryan's Twitter
- @AlaskanSavageTV @iKasperr — Here I am talking about unflattering angles and in comes Kevin and HIS SEX ON A PLANE. D:
- When you're having a hard time with expressing emotions… make a vlog. "Out With It" #14: "Bryan, It's Okay to Cry." https://t.co/n2vTlIz54K
- @TwitchBrotatoe — You're lovely, my friend.
- TFW you record a vlog and notice that it was from a fairly unflattering angle, but upload it anyway because it's an "Out With It" vlog. D: